Amazon Prime has gained a lot of popularity these year. The amazing shows and movies have made it on the top priority lit of youngsters. In this article we have mentioned some best TV shows in Amazon Prime which are worth spending time.
- The Boys – It is created by Eric Kripke, Seth Rogen and Erin Moriarty. The cast consists many famous people like Karl Urban, Jack Quaid and many more. If you are looking for a TV show related to superhero, than this one is just perfect. The show is simple and general, not too much extra, not less. The acting is also nice.
- Fleabag – It is created by Phoebe Waller Bridge. The cast consists if Phoebe, Sian and many others. It has a story of a young women who lives in London alone, and crosses all the hurdles alone and confidently. The show makes you feel that you are there on that moment with the actors. The acting is very fantastic and also the camera work.
- Friday Night Lights – It is created by Peter Berg. The cast includes Kyle Chandler, Connie Britton, etc. It is the story full of romance, drama and football. You can watch it many times without getting bored.
- Carnival Row – It is created by Travis Beacham and Rene Echevarria. The cast includes Orlando Bloom, Cara and many more. This story is like a fairy world story. You will find many scenes which are impossible to happen in real world. This show has a great video quality which makes the show interesting and attractive.
- The Night Manager – The cast includes Tom Hiddleston, Hugh Laurie, Olivia Colman, Tom Hollander, Elizabeth Debicki. The show was having everything like great cast, great budget, great locations and great story. You will get blown away with the show while watching it.
- Good Omens – It is created by Neil Gaiman. The cast includes David Tennant, Michael Sheen and many more. This show has different story which will make you feel good in a different way. You can watch it again and again without any doubt.
There are many other TV shows which are hit in Amazon Prime. You just need to pick your show, according to your taste. The prime launches many nice shows almost every month. Now more than movies people watch TV shows, by just sitting at their home comfortably with popcorn.